Mouse in the House

Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Know I Do Something

I would like to think of myself as a do-er. Someone who makes things happen and does interesting things. Unfortunately, as a new mother of two very wonderful girls I find myself trapped into thinking that I can't and don't get anything done. As I examined my life more closely I found that I do accomplish a few things.  There are days though that I make a delicious dinner or something pretty for the house, other days I even get to read a good book or watch a good movie. Some days we just survive and learn that hairspray and rubbing alcohol takes fingernail polish out of the rug. This is a blog to prove to myself that I am not merely stagnating, but growing as a mother and an individual. And if that isn't truly the case, and pond scum really is starting to grow around me, perhaps I will find myself accountable, if only to myself in written form.

No comments:

Post a Comment